Thursday, November 29, 2018

TnJ 719 (11/29/18)

“3-fer Madness” special session…

-HOUR ONE-

GRATEFUL DEAD – Liberty  (3/29/93 Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY [30 Days of Dead 2018 day 9]) dead.net
GRATEFUL DEAD – Reuben and Cherise  (3/17/91 Capital Centre, Landover, MD [30 Days of Dead 2018 day 14]) dead.net
GRATEFUL DEAD – Shakedown Street  (10/15/94 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY [30 Days of Dead 2018 day 8]) dead.net

TAUK – Convoy  (2018 Shapeshifter II – Outbreak)
TAUK – Districts  (2015 Headroom, 3/20/15 Madison Theater, Covington, KY)
TAUK – Friction  (2014 Collisions)

-HOUR TWO-

PIGMENT w/ SAM ATKINSON – Wicked Sister  (9/29/18 Tumbleroot, Santa Fe, NM)
PIGMENT w/ SAM ATKINSON – Pay What You Charge  (9/29/18 Tumbleroot, Santa Fe, NM)
PIGMENT w/ SAM ATKINSON and WOODY DUNCAN – She Belongs to Me  (9/29/18 Tumbleroot, Santa Fe, NM)

JOHN MAYALL and the BLUESBREAKERS – I’m Your Witchdoctor  (1965 single)
JOHN MAYALL – Room to Move  (1969 the Turning Point, 7/12/69 Fillmore East, New York, NY)
JOHN MAYALL’S BLUESBREAKERS – All Your Love  (1966 Bluesbreakers with Eric Clapton)

KARL DENSON’S TINY UNIVERSE – Malgorium  (2014 New Ammo)
KARL DENSON’S TINY UNIVERSE – Just Got Paid  (2009 Brother’s Keeper)
KARL DENSON’S TINY UNIVERSE – Satisfied  (2002 the Bridge)

[NOTE: due to special programming, no Toast-n-Jam session happened or was aired on 11/22/18]

# # #

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Contact Dr Gbojie if you want to get your Husband, Wife, Boyfriend and Girlfriend back now and regain your happiness.

Hi i am from USA I have just experience the wonders of Dr. gbojie love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all i had.. Dr GBOJIE only told me to smile and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr Gbojie and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world .. Well if you need an effective and real spell caster contact Dr gbojie Via email: GBOJIESPIRITUALTEMPLE@gmail.com or Call or WhatsApp: +2349066410185.or check out his website :http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me

Unknown said...

Hello my name is rebecaa queen i'm from ohio USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 8 weeks now when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 9th week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Dr abaka who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 48hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Dr abaka can help you too Email him at drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349063230051