Friday, March 13, 2009

TnJ 059 (3/12/09) NOW ON THURSDAYS

-HOUR ONE-

PHISH – Halley’s Comet > Mike’s Song > Weekapaug Groove (Live Phish 12/1/95 Hershey, PA)
ADAM STERN – Alchemical Rooms (2009 Twang Shui)
MAMA’s COOKIN’ – Aquarius Skies (2007 Mama’s Cookin’)
THE SOUL of JOHN BLACK – I Knew a Lady (2009 Black John)

-HOUR TWO-

GREAT CAESAR’s GHOST – Me and Bird (2008 Means to an End)
GOV’T MULE – She Said She Said > Tomorrow Never Knows (4/28/07 Santa Fe, NM)
ROBIN TROWER – Bridge of Sighs (1974 Bridge of Sighs)
LITTLE FEAT with JIMMY BUFFETT – Time Loves a Hero (2008 Join the Band)
RYAN ADAMS and the CARDINALS – Trains (6/3/05 Clifton Park, NY)
THE INFAMOUS STRINGDUSTERS – High on a Mountaintop (9/13/08 Normal, IL)
JERRY GARCIA BAND – Sugaree (2004 After Midnight: Kean College, 2/28/80)

# # #

Woo! Everything seems a little different after Phish's reunion shows in Hampton, VA. A little "sparklier," maybe. Thanks for tuning in and enjoying the reborn Toast-n-Jam - NOW ON THURSDAYS (^_^)

Yes, thanks to Ira Gordon at KBAC for temporarily giving me the green light once again. However, the show STILL NEEDS SPONSORS if I'm to continue lighting up the airwaves. Please, spread the word, and leave a comment for me here or email lisa@huttonbroadcasting.com if you're interested in sponsoring the show and keeping Santa Fe in the groove.

I wish Tom Watts nothing but the best in his endeavors as I soldier on without his wit and massive collection, but he's a musician and he's managed to nail down a good gig. Good luck, my brotha!!!

# # #

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mighty D! Did you go to Virginia? I wish I was there to help find your sponsers... they are out there I just know it. LET THE MUSIC PLAY!!!! xo's jam